- What Are Some Ways to Stimulate Your Vagus Nerve?
- What Are Some Science-Backed Ways To Lose Weight?
- Is Methionine: Good or Bad?
- How Can You Fix a Leaky Brain Barrier?
- Why Do You React To Supplements?
- Why Do You Have Low Insulin If You Eat Normal Levels of Carbs?
- What Hormones Are Involved in Weight Problems?
- Why Does Stress Cause Your Body to Break Down?
- Why Do Your Health Problems Worsen After Stress?
- Why Do You Get Tired From Carbs?
- Why Do You Get Tired After Eating?
- Why Do You Get Tired Even With Enough Sleep?
- Why You May Be Suffering From Low Oxygen and Not Realize It?
- What Are Some of the Underlying Causes of CIRS?
- Why Are You Thin, Anxious and Tired?
- Is It Unhealthy To Ejaculate?
- How Does Stress Affect The Skin?
- Why is Your Cortisol Low or High?
- What Are Scientific Causes of IBS?
- Why is Stress Bad?
- How Can You Check If Your Thyroid Hormones (T3) Are Low Without a Blood Test?
- Are EMFs Harmful?
- Why Are Your Thyroid Hormones Low If You Don’t Have Hashimotos?
- How Can You Get Into Ketosis More Quickly?
- What’s Wrong With the Organization “Science Based Medicine”?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Bad?
- Is There Any Truth to Adrenal Fatigue?
- How Would Someone Go About Experimenting to Become Tolerant to Antigens?
- What Can I Try to Improve My Sleep?
- Are Lectins Harmful?
- Are You Th1 or Th2 Dominant?
- Who Should Try An Elemental Diet?
- How To Do An Elemental Diet?
- Can You Delay Graying Hair?
- Can Piracetam Have Side Effects For Some?
- Vitamin D Supplementation Isn’t a Substitute for Sun
- 5 Nutrients In Multivitamins That Will Harm Your Health (At Common Dosages)
- What Are Some Myths About Why We Get Fat?
- Is Sodium Benzoate Bad? (Yes if you’re Th2 dominant, but not for Th1 dominant)
- How Can You Regenerate Your Liver Naturally?
- Which Foods and Supplements That Are Good or Bad For Your Liver?
- How To Maximize Your Health On A Vegetarian/Vegan Diet
- 40 Ways to Naturally Increase Serotonin
- Odds Are You Suffer From One of These Nutritional Deficiencies
- Melatonin Part 1 and Part 2
- Leptin and Leptin Resistance
- Calcitriol: Active Vitamin D
- Cortisol and Decreasing Cortisol
- Growth Hormone
- Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) (unfinished)
- Erythopoietin (EPO) (unfinished)
- HCg (unfinished)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH) (unfinished)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) (unifinished)
- Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (unfinished)
- SHBG (unfinished)
- Testosterone (unfinished)
- Estradiol (unfinished)
- Insulin (unfinished) and Insulin Resistance
- TRH (unfinished)
- ACTH (unfinished)
- T4 and T3 (unfinished)
- hCG (unfinished)
- Erythropoietin (unfinished)
- Adiponectin (unfinished)
- PPAR Delta
- PPAR gamma
- PPAR Alpha
- Liver X Receptor (LXR)
- RXR (unfinished)
- RAR (unfinished)
- Vitamin D Receptor
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR) (unfinished)
- HNF-4a (unfinished)
Brain growth factors:
- Th1 vs Th2 dominance
- Natural Killer Cells, Natural Killer Cell Activity, CD57 Natural Killer Cell Subset
- Costimulatory Molecules (CD40, CD80, CD86)
- Th17 Immune System
- Th2 Immune System
- Th1 Immune System
- COX2 (unfinished)
Genes and enzymes:
- BDNF Gene
- Cannabinoid Receptor 1
- Adenosine and Adenosine Deaminase
- CYP enzymes
- GABA (unfinished)
- Serotonin (unfinished)
- Acetylcholine (unfinished)
- Glutamate (unfinished)
Enzymes that affect neurotransmitters:
Receptors for neurotransmitters:
- Cannabanoids, FAAH, increase cannabinoids
- Endorphins (unfinished)
- GABA (unfinished)
- Serotonin (unfinished)
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Creatinine (unfinished)
- Red Blood Cells
- Uric Acid (unfinished)
- Neutrophils (unfinished)
I plan to restart the podcast after I get some good equipment and do it more professionally.
- Dr. Gundry: Turning off Autoimmunity with a Lectin Avoidance Diet
- Dr. Alexander Wunsch
- Dr Michael Hamblin
- Dr Gerald Pollack
- Dr Dennis
- Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker
- Dr. Paul Jaminet
- Leading Stanford Researcher
- Steven W. Fowkes
- Dr Jack Kruse
- Dr T Colin Campbell
- Dr Garry Gordon
- Teemu Arina
- 26 Attitudes That Have Made Me Happier, But Go Against Every Self-Help Book
- Top 17 Alan Watts Videos (With Summaries)
- 9 Rarely-Mentioned Tips To Dramatically Improve Your Productivity
- How to Make Optimal Decisions Using The Path of Least Regret
- 8 Reasons Why Setting Goals Can Be a Bad Idea
- 37 Examples of Self-Help That Don’t Work
- Self-Improvement That Actually Works: The Changes That Improve Our Lives
- Should We Be Building Our Self-Esteem?