Cardarine is a chemical with many purported health benefits. It can protect the brain and heart and improve muscle growth. However, it also has its negative effects. Read more below to learn about this chemical.
Note: By writing this post, we are not recommending this drug. Some of our readers who were already taking the drug requested that we commission a post on it, and we are simply providing information that is available in the scientific literature. Please discuss your medications with your doctor.
- Health Benefits of Cardarine/GW501516
- 1) Cardarine Protects the Brain
- 2) Cardarine Benefits the Heart
- 3) Cardarine Increases Metabolism and Prevents Obesity
- 4) Cardarine Protects the Kidneys
- 5) Cardarine Helps the Immune System
- 6) Cardarine Protects Against Liver Damage
- 7) Cardarine Improves Muscle Growth and Stamina
- 8) Cardarine May Help Heal Skin Diseases
- 9) Cardarine May Improve Blood Flow and Wound Healing
- 10) Cardarine Has Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Potential
- Potential Risks/Side Effects
- Buy Cardarine
GW501516 is a chemical that binds to and activates the peroxisome proliferator activator receptor delta (PPAR delta). PPARẟ is a transcription factor, which is a protein that increases the expression of many genes (R).
The activation of PPARẟ has significant implication in improving cardiovascular health, metabolism, and as an anti-inflammatory agent. However, there are some negative effects to GW as well.
Health Benefits of Cardarine/GW501516
1) Cardarine Protects the Brain
Additionally, it prevents blood vessel dysfunction, especially in brain vessels (R).
2) Cardarine Benefits the Heart
GW 501516 prevents oxidative damage in the heart (R).
It decreases the risk and severity of atherosclerosis (plaque buildup in the arteries) through a number of mechanisms. GW 501516 increased levels of nitric oxide, which protects against atherosclerosis (R).
It also reduces lesions and inflammation associated with atherosclerosis in mice (R).
GW 501516 results in an increase of HDL cholesterol and a decrease in triglycerides in animal studies, potentially decreasing the risk of cardiovascular disease in patients (R).
3) Cardarine Increases Metabolism and Prevents Obesity
4) Cardarine Protects the Kidneys
In mice, it was shown to inhibit inflammation in kidney cells, and may protect against kidney disease. It does this by lowering MCP-1 expression that is generally increased in such kidney diseases (R).
5) Cardarine Helps the Immune System
GW 501516 is associated with the suppression of inflammation (R).
GW 501516 can activate PPARẟ which protects specific skin cells from undergoing spontaneous cell death during the wound healing process (R).
It was also shown to accelerate diabetic wound closure (R).
6) Cardarine Protects Against Liver Damage
PPARẟ activation by GW 501516 causes the liver to switch its energy source from glucose to fatty acids, thus reducing blood sugar (R).
Also, it can improve nonalcoholic liver disorder in mice (R).
7) Cardarine Improves Muscle Growth and Stamina
Activation of PPARẟ via GW501516 drives the development of muscle fibers in mice. These muscle fibers are associated with increased physical performance. They were able to run almost twice as long as other mice, indicating improved endurance (R).
8) Cardarine May Help Heal Skin Diseases
Activation of PPARẟ could improve the inflammation caused by psoriasis (a skin disorder) (R).
9) Cardarine May Improve Blood Flow and Wound Healing
Increasing nitric oxide helps improve blood flow.
It also helps during wound healing (R).
10) Cardarine Has Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Potential
The anti-inflammatory effects can improve fibrosis caused by inflammation in rats (R).
Potential Risks/Side Effects
GW 501516 increases cell death in liver cells and may cause fibrosis in mice with liver disease (R).
In animals, there is a potential risk to placental and fetal development with prolonged are large exposure to GW 501516 (R).
In rats, GW 501516 can cause cancer. There are not enough studies done on humans to show the same effect (R).
GSK abandoned further development of the drug in 2007 because animal testing showed that the drug caused cancer to develop rapidly in several organs (R).
Because GW 501516 has a vast amount of influence in a number of places in the body, you should consider its side effects before pursuing it as a treatment (R).
A normal dosage is 2mg/kg per day to selectively activate PPARẟ (R).
Selfhacked is not making a recommendation to buy this substance by providing this link or publishing this post.
- Cardarine by IRC.bio – a research chemical vendor which you can buy these substances.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
HOW WOULD YOU RATE THIS ARTICLE?