NOTE: Selfhacked does not support taking or not taking this or any drug. We think drugs should be only be tried as a last resort, if needed and/or your doctor recommends it. Many sleep aids and mood boosters can be found all across our site or condensed into our ebooks, Biohacking Insomnia and SelfHacked Secrets. Do not take this post as promoting the use of this medication. It’s for informational purposes alone. It’s a popular drug and people should know what it’s used for, the evidence behind it and its drawbacks.
- Introduction to Mirtazapine
- Beneficial Effects of Mirtazapine
- 1) Mirtazapine Improves Depression
- 2) Mirtazapine May Improve Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- 3) Mirtazapine Benefits Memory and Retaining of Positive Information
- 4) Mirtazapine Improves Chronic Pain
- 5) Mirtazapine Improves PTSD Symptoms When Compared to Placebo
- 6) Mirtazapine Improves OCD Symptoms
- 7) Mirtazapine Reduces Intensity and Frequency of Migraines
- 8) Mirtazapine Provides Itching Relief
- 9) Mirtazapine’s Sedative Effects Improve Sleep/Insomnia
- 10) Mirtazapine Improves Low Appetite/Anorexia Nervosa Associated with Depression
- Side Effects, and Possible Negative Effects of Mirtazapine
- Interactions and Synergies with Mirtazapine
- Personal Experiences with Mirtazapine (from the writer)
- Mirtazapine and Genetics
- A Note From Joe
Introduction to Mirtazapine
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
HOW WOULD YOU RATE THIS ARTICLE?