Note: By writing this post, we are not recommending this drug. Some of our readers who were already taking the drug requested that we commission a post on it, and we are simply providing information that is available in the scientific literature. Please discuss your medications with your doctor.
Many sleep aids and mood boosters can be found all across our site or condensed into our ebooks such as SelfHacked Secrets.
- What is Mirtazapine?
- Beneficial Effects of Mirtazapine
- 1) Mirtazapine Improves Depression
- 2) Mirtazapine May Improve Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- 3) Mirtazapine Benefits Memory and Retaining of Positive Information
- 4) Mirtazapine Improves Chronic Pain
- 5) Mirtazapine Improves PTSD Symptoms When Compared to Placebo
- 6) Mirtazapine Improves OCD Symptoms
- 7) Mirtazapine Reduces Intensity and Frequency of Migraines
- 8) Mirtazapine Provides Itching Relief
- 9) Mirtazapine’s Sedative Effects Improve Sleep/Insomnia
- 10) Mirtazapine Improves Low Appetite/Anorexia Nervosa Associated with Depression
- Side Effects, and Possible Negative Effects of Mirtazapine
- Interactions and Synergies with Mirtazapine
- Personal Experiences with Mirtazapine (from the writer)
- Mirtazapine and Genetics
- A Note From Joe
What is Mirtazapine?
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
HOW WOULD YOU RATE THIS ARTICLE?